Information for Sellers
Getting the most for your home or property means doing more than putting a "For Sale" sign out front. In a competitive market where new homes for sale are added daily, your listing needs to be seen in a variety of places in order to stand out. And sometimes the right buyer is waiting out of state, or even in another country. To ensure sure your home gets noticed and sells without a hitch for full market value, consider working with a top professional. It could mean the difference between no sale, and the payoff you've been waiting for.
Reasons to Sell your home with a with me.
- Create a customized marketing plan that's dramatically different then the average Realtor.
- Build your own webpage and purchase its own domain name.
- Use a professional photographer for photos and virtual tour.
- Get your home listed on multiple sites beyond Reltor.ca and talked about everywhere.
- Market your home to Top Agents via their own interface.
- Attract buyers via the Internet using the latest resources and technology to your homes own website.
- Have all the paperwork taken care of for you.
- Negotiate on your behalf with the buyers real estate professional.
- Manage all the closing activities needed to finish the deal.
- My ongoing Client Appreciation Program.
As your Agent, I quickly put together a custom marketing plan with an effective price. A well-priced home will often generate competing offers and drive up the final sale value. Our market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices, and home values throughout your area, including expired listings, and properties still on the market. In marketing your home, we also develop a listing that emphasizes its unique and sellable aspects. We then put your home in front of thousands of buyers, establishing it on the local MLS as well as broader ones, new listings sheets, and the Realtors own interface used outside of MLS. As a Top Selling agent my network of professional real estate contacts and relationships with top agents throughout the nation will also have the opportunity to check out your listing. In addition, l'll use the Internet, and this professionally optimized website, to make your listing highly visible. With more than 90% of buyers checking the web first when looking for a home, that's a major part of your marketing strategy you can't afford to miss.
Without the help of a Realtor, marketing your home can be time consuming and difficult. Advertising in the media is often expensive, and many buyers are reluctant to consider homes listed "For Sale by Owner."
When I list your home, I do so at no additional cost. When you start to get offers, I can represent you during the emotionally charged negotiating process and ensure you get the best price, with favorable closing terms that are clearly spelled out. As your professional aide, I will also and take care of all paperwork related to the sale.
For most of us, our home is our biggest investment. Why trust the sale of your home to anyone but a professional. If you'd like to get in touch about your next home sale today please contact me whenever you'd like.